cPanel has been the web hosting industry's most reliable, intuitive control panel since 1997, it is a web-based administration tool that allows users to configure their own accounts using an easy-to-use interface. Below you will see a short list of some of the things we will cover.
- Domains: Set up subdomains, addon domains, parked domains, and redirects to point visitors in the right direction.
- Email: You'll learn how to create email accounts, forwarders, and autoresponders.
- Security: Configure password-protected directories, IP address denials, and more.
- Files: Edit files and folders, change permissions, monitoring your disk space usage, and more.
- Logs: Know your audience and track your website's performance using Webalizer and AWStats.